Episode #54 - Season 3, Episode 10
First Aired: November 22, 1984
Steven and Alex plan to spend time together at home while Elyse and the girls are at a mountain cabin. The parents see this as the last time they can spend quality time with the kids before the new baby is born. Alex finds it difficult to bond with his dad (playing Chess) and instead desires to see an old friend, Suzie Farkas (see YouTube). The girls are bored with the activities Elyse has planned for them. Neither Steven nor Elyse wants to admit defeat to one another.
- Parts of this episode are used as flashbacks in "Battle of the Sexes".
- The football Steven has for Alex is a Bart Starr autographed model. They used to play catch together on Sundays after five-year-old Alex watched "Meet the Press".
- Skippy comes to the house and finds Steven all alone. A similar thing happened with Skippy and Elyse in "Here We Go Again".
- Suzie Farkas has a dog named Pierre.
- Two episodes in a row, a blue lamp gets broken, this time by Alex. See also the next episode, "Don't Kiss Me, I'm Only the Messenger".
- Other Keaton Camping adventures.