Episode #143 - Season 6, Episode 25
First Aired: March 20, 1988
Cousin June (Danielle von Zerneck) returns to the United States after three years abroad in England. She has lots to tell, but the entire family has stories of their own. Jennifer is doing a science project with her boyfriend Adam and arrives only late in the episode.
- "Love Thy Neighbor" - Jennifer "all grown up" with Scott.
- "The Fifth Wheel" - Alex loses Jennifer at a card game.
- "Sweet Lorraine" - Alex goes on a blind date with a much older woman
- "4 Rms Ocn Vu" - A house filled with people
- "The Harder They Fall" - Elyse goes for Parent/Teacher Conferences.
- "Birth of a Keaton" - Elyse is just about to go into labor.
- Because the episode was filmed earlier but aired during Season 6, Andrew is still a baby.
- Elyse is busy cleaning the living room while waiting for Cousin June to arrive. She literally sweeps the dirt under the rug (watch closely)!
- Jennifer's fruit flies don't want to mate, so Elyse asks if they'll put on some Johnny Mathis records. Steven answers, "Chances are" (the title of a hit song sung by Mathis).