Episode #166 - Season 7, Episode 22
First Aired: April 23, 1989
Plot[edit | edit source]
Andy is putting together a time capsule for school. The Keatons share memories of years past.
Flashbacks[edit | edit source]
- "Pilot" - Everyone loves slides shows from the '60s.
- "Ladies' Man" - Alex is in jail as he joins the campaign for the E.R.A. (in order to get a girl).
- "Architect's Apprentice" - Alex on Elyse's lap with she reads The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
- "Dream Date" - Alex reads to Andy about George Shultz
- "Dream Date" - Elyse and Steven remark how good of a brother Alex is (while he teaches Andy about Nixon)
- "Read It and Weep" - Mallory with classic literature in her hands
- "Read It and Weep" - Andy and Nick read The Little Engine That Could together.
- "High School Confidential" - Mallory tries to help Nick to get his high school diploma
- "Dear Mallory" - Mallory writes an advice column
- "Invasion of the Psychologist Snatchers" - Steven wants to help Jennifer with a philosophy paper.
- "A Tale of Two Cities " - Remodeling the kitchen
- "The Gambler " - Elyse gets out of control in Atlantic City.
- "Last of the Red Hot Psychologists" - Jennifer's first day in high school
- "Spring Reminds Me" - One of Steven's several tries at magic
- "Father, Can You Spare a Dime?" - Nick reunites with his father.
- "Mrs. Wrong" - Nick and Mallory elope.
- "The Real Thing" - Alex drives to stop Ellen from getting married.
- "Don't Go Changin'" - Alex joins Ellen's ballet class.
- "Last of the Red Hot Psychologists" - Alex vs. the polygraph machine
- "Don't Kiss Me, I'm Only the Messenger " - Skippy's date with Jane.
- Several episodes with the Keatons singing: "Lady Sings the Blues", [unknown episode], [two unknown episodes with young Jennifer], "Here We Go Again", "Mrs. Wrong", "Summer of '82", "Architect's Apprentice", "The Real Thing", [unknown Season 1 episode - "Eddie, My Love"], and "It Happened One Night". [sometimes an episode was used more than once, i.e., they showed more than one song from that episode]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.